Welcome to my world.....

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cleveland Gladiators: Arena Football Season is here!


If you are like me, all this talk about the NFL draft and what is going to happen in the off-season isn't enough to quell my "Football Jones." That's where the Arena Football League comes in! It's really a great game to watch and the Cleveland Gladiators are getting ready to start a new season of action-packed fun!

One of the cool things I get to do as the host of "Cleveland K8 Talks Sports" on www.csfradio.com is cover the Gladiators. I'll be at all the home games and watching the away ones from the comfort of my very own "wo-MAN Cave." Yeah, I got one of those. I'll post pics sometime. (Preview: Anderson Varejao fat head on the wall!)


So, every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon, I'll recap the prior weeks game and look forward to the next. They have a new blog section where all of the show hosts are writing great stuff, and I'll be posting player profiles, game recaps, etc., throughout the Gladiators Season.

The first one is available now at . Check it out, and remember to check back each week for new stories. I'm sure that if you aren't already a Gladiators fan, you will be soon!

Respectfully Submitted,

K8

No comments:

Post a Comment