Welcome to my world.....

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 15: Browns 31 Bears 38

Sigh. For the third week in a row, my Browns have taken a late 4th quarter lead and turned it into defeat.  I guess the bright side is that we can stop complaining about the offense. The offense is putting points on the board and playing with a bit of respectability. It’s the defense that can’t seem to play for a full 60 minutes.  Sigh.  Again.

The real kicker is that this defeat gives us yet another double-digit-loss season. I had such hopes for this year. Nothing crazy like the playoffs, but at least an 8-8 record. It would show the progress that most fans are craving. I guess we still need more time, work, and talent before we can make real progress.

For "Kate’s Five Takes" click this link to www.nflfemale.com

Respectfully Submitted,
Cleveland Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment