Welcome to my world.....

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Football 101 - for the ladies!

OK ladies... this one is for you...

Do you prefer the 3-4 defense to the 4-3?
First and Goal from the six yard line... are you rushing or passing?
How effective is the Cover 2?
Are you tired of watching games with your hubby and having no clue what is going on?
Have you asked a guy something about football and, after he took the cigar out of his mouth, talked to you like you were an idiot?

It's been my experience that football knowledge among the ladies comes in varying levels.  Some of us could answer all of those questions right off the top of our heads, while the rest of us have no clue what I'm talking about.

Whether you know more than your boyfriend about football or are a total newbie, the ladies of www.nflfemale.com are here for you.  We are putting together seminars in each of our areas designed to teach our fellow football fans about the game we love.  And to teach you newbies enough so that you can enjoy watching games with your friends and perhaps develop the same thrill for the game that I get when it's time for Kick Off.

The idea is to get a group of ladies together, share some food and beverages and a festive sports establishment, and learn about football. We'll talk about football basics, positions, penalties, and strategies.
The seminar will cost you $20 for which you will get membership into the Sisterhood of NFLFemale.com, a t-shirt in your preferred color combination (brown or orange I'm sure!), and a cool print out of the power point presentation I'll be using to guide you through some of the mysteries involved in football.

At this point, I'm gauging interest in the Cleveland area. I need to pick a place and I want to make sure there's plenty of room. Also, while I'd love to hold this in North Ridgeville (near my house), it might make more sense to have it somewhere more centrally located, or break the seminar into two groups.

Ultimately, you will be able to sign up on the www.nflfemale.com website but we'll get to that later.  For now, hit me up on Twitter, Facebook, or email me at katearhar@yahoo.com and let me know if this is something you'd like to do.  I'm not asking for a commitment, just an idea of who would be interested in hanging out and talking football!




Respectfully Submitted,

Cleveland Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment