Welcome to my world.....

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ireland... Here I Come!

OK - so I'm going to Ireland and I'm sooooo excited! It's not until June of 2010, but we all need something to look forward to, and that's it for me. I think with my red-turning-gray hair and my freckles I'll fit in just fine... Heck, I may not even come back!

I've already been to the Galway Visitors Bureau website to look at stuff to do. I'm going with a friend of mine who has to speak at a conference. I don't even know all of the details, just the dates. What else is there to know? I don't know why I was so surprised that my husband said "go for it" when I asked about the possibility of my going.... I've just got to save up a little bit of money and I'm good to go. On the bright side, I made my last payment on the Mom Mini-van in December so if I budget right, I can put away my car payment money and I'll be covered. Have I mentioned that I'm sooooo excited?

Oh, and the Browns won again today... wow.... go figure!

Short but sweet for today.... I need to go search the internet for a digital countdown timer I can put on my desktop so that everyday I can see how much closer I am to Ireland.

Excitedly Submitted,
K8

No comments:

Post a Comment